Friday, May 29, 2009

Narrative Essay

My Narrative Essay

Here we are in the year of 2009, During a time in the world where everything is getting more hectic. I am currently in my second semester of college. I have been able to grasp everything your not suppose to do. With everything that life throws at your way, you have to be able to adapt and roll with it. By taking English 201B I have been able to improve my skills by seeing everything I'm good at and what I need to improve.

This spring Semester was very hard compared to my first semester in Fall. Our class felt a little bit rushed, because it felt like as if it went by so fast. It seem like everything from being, sick, family being sick, people dying, school and work. Things just began to become overwhelming. I have learned after all this my way of organizing my life. It goes also for my homework assignments and my essays. I have to be able to be more focus and set goals. Because, I realize that life will not feel sorry for your circumstances.

My goal is to learn how to prepare myself for obstacles. For example, with the Stewart Pidd's Hate English, it gives you examples of process to work on essays. I appreciate things that are broken down, because you can understand everything in depth. I am not of a broad picture, I am more of sketch and rough drafts type person. In the class it was diverse and everybody felt the same way and we were able to work together. This semester will change my motivates about how I approach everything in life. That way I will always be prepared for everything that will prepare me for life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Treana:

    This is a lovely portfolio! Your work here certainly showcases your writing journey Spring 2009. Good luck along the rest of your journey. Keep in touch and if there is anything I can do to assist you along the way now or later, please don't hesitate to tell me.

    Peace,

    W. Sabir

    ReplyDelete